Sing Like a Star Studios offers Voice Lessons for all ages and experience levels from professional singers to beginners, Songwriting, Piano and Guitar, Lessons for Children, Studio Recording, and Performance Opportunities. We offer a Lessons for Less program with our highly qualified and trained Sing Like a Star Associate Teachers and a very unique and age appropriate program for younger singers. You can take lessons from anywhere in the world with our Online Lessons.
The first step to getting started with any of our classes is to register for a no-obligation GETTING TO KNOW YOU introductory session with the teacher of your choice. Students who are highly motivated or are interested in becoming professional singers should invest in lessons with studio owner and Master Teacher Tricia Grey, MM. Students with financial constraints or who are exploring singing for fun will enjoy lessons with our SLaS Associate Teachers.
QUESTIONS? Please email our Sing Like a Star support team at firstname.lastname@example.org; call our support team at 404-790-1830 Monday-Friday, 10 am-6 pm EST. Download:INFORMATION AND FAQ. This document will answer any questions you have about lessons at Sing Like a Star Studios.
TO GET STARTED WITH THIS TRANSFORMATIONAL VOCAL TECHNIQUE
1. Download and read:INFORMATION AND FAQ. This document answers all your questions about lessons at SLaS.
2. Register and pay for a GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) introductory session with the teacher of your choice. Read about the teachers by clicking one of the links below:
*Choose Master Teacher Tricia Grey, MM (if you are a student of any age who is highly motivated or considering becoming a professional singer) or an SLaS Associate Teacher (if you have financial constraints or are just exploring singing for fun).
At the Getting to Know You (GTKY) Introductory Session, your teacher will evaluate your voice, find a spot in their regular weekly schedule, and reserve your first month of sessions (if you decide you want to commit to the lessons).
The purpose of the GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) introductory session is…
for your SLaS instructor to:
1. Professionally evaluate your voice and share with you our plan to address your unique vocal challenges with the SLaS Eight Steps of Vocal Development Program.
2. Provide you with a sample of what the SLaS lesson experience is like.
3. Give you the opportunity to commit to regular weekly lessons in the teacher’s schedule if you would like to do so.
And for you to:
1. Receive a professional evaluation of your voice, your current level of vocal technique, and a specific plan to address vocal challenges.
2. Discuss your musical and career goals with us and receive feedback about how we can help you achieve them.
2. Reserve a weekly lesson time in your SLaS instructor’s schedule and prepay for your first month of sessions, (if you decide you would like to commit to the lessons).
TO REGISTER FOR YOUR GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) INTRODUCTORY SESSION
1. Choose the location that is best for you: East Cobb, Alpharetta, or Online (or a combination of these!).
*Students who are highly motivated, pre-professional, or who think they might wish to become professional singers should invest in lessons with Tricia Grey, MM.
*Students of all ages who are exploring, taking singing lessons for fun, or who have financial constraints will love lessons with the SLaS Associate Teachers.
*Students who also wish to include guitar, piano, songwriting, or studio recording should select the SLaS Instructor who offers these options.
After the GTKY, lessons are pre-paid monthly by automatic debit on the first day of each month, using the credit or debit card you registered for the GTKY with. We do not accept cash or checks at the lesson because we want to focus on your voice!
We use MINDBODY payment processing. MINDBODY is a PCI Compliant Level 1 Service Provider. Both SLaS and MINDBODY, our merchant account service provider, meet all network and software requirements set in place by the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Rest assured: your payment information is completely secure with us.
Students take a minimum of one lesson per week, at the same time every week.
3. Register and pay for your GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) Introductory Session.
*While we prefer that you register on our very secure online system using a debit or credit card, if you are uncomfortable providing that info before meeting us, you may register (for the GTKY introductory lesson only) with Paypal. All lessons after the introductory Getting to Know You session (GTKY) are pre-paid monthly, on the first day of the month, using your debit or credit card.
Please email our Sing Like a Star support team at email@example.com, or call our support team at 404-790-1830 if you need assistance.
4. Confirm your GTKY by phone and by email.
Once you have submitted the online registration form and submitted payment to reserve the session, our support staff will contact you during regular office hours (M-F 10 am to 6 pm) with a proposed time for your GETTING TO KNOW YOU introductory session.
1. PHONE: Our staff will speak with you on the phone, to match your requested time with the closest available time in the teacher’s schedule.
2. EMAIL: Our support staff will send you a confirmation email with details and links to the location. Please respond to this email with “confirmed”. Check your spam/bulk mail folder for your confirmation email.
3. PHONE: You will receive a second call from our support staff a day or two before the GTKY introductory session, to go over policies and answer any questions you may have.
If you need to contact us immediately please phone 404-790-1830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Read your emails!
We will be sending you informational emails about locations, how to do lessons online, practicing, and other important information. You will need to confirm your GTKY time by email.
For all questions about lessons at SLaS please visit this page: LINKS TO REVIEW BEFORE BOOKING