She welcomes all ages and levels of experience but really has a heart for the younger performer who is just starting out.
Heather has been a valued member of the Sing Like a Star staff for over two years.
With her beautiful voice and years of professional performing, Heather is an experienced and seasoned teacher who will help YOU Sing Higher….Sing Stronger…and Sing Like a Star!
Here is Heather performing His Eye is On the Sparrow at a Sing Like a Star Singers’ Showcase
TO GET STARTED WITH VOICE LESSONS WITH HEATHER JONES:
1. Download and read: INFORMATION AND FAQ
This document answers all your questions about lessons at SLaS.
2. Register and pay for a GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) introductory session
At the Getting to Know You (GTKY) Introductory Session, Heather will evaluate your voice, find a spot in her regular weekly schedule, and reserve your first month of sessions (if you decide you want to commit to the lessons).
The purpose of the GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) introductory session is…
for Heather to:
1. Professionally evaluate your voice and share with you our plan to address your unique vocal challenges with the SLaS Eight Steps of Vocal Development Program.
2. Provide you with a sample of what the SLaS lesson experience is like.
3. Give you the opportunity to commit to regular weekly lessons in the teacher’s schedule if you would like to do so.
And for you to:
1. Receive a professional evaluation of your voice, your current level of vocal technique, and a specific plan to address vocal challenges.
2. Discuss your musical and career goals with us and receive feedback about how we can help you achieve them.
2. Reserve a weekly lesson time in your SLaS instructor’s schedule and prepay for your first month of sessions, (if you decide you would like to commit to the lessons).
TO REGISTER FOR YOUR GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) INTRODUCTORY SESSION with HEATHER JONES:
1. Choose the location that is best for you: East Cobb, Alpharetta, or Online (or a combination of these!).
*Students who also wish to include guitar, piano, or songwriting, with Stephanie will register for hour-long weekly lessons, dividing the time between voice and the instrument of their choice.
After the GTKY, lessons are pre-paid monthly by automatic debit on the first day of the month, using the credit or debit card you registered for the GTKY with; we do not accept cash or checks at the lesson because we want to focus on your voice!
We use MINDBODY payment processing. MINDBODY is a PCI Compliant Level 1 Service Provider. Both SLaS and MINDBODY, our merchant account service provider, meet all network and software requirements set in place by the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Rest assured: your payment information is completely secure with us.
Students take a minimum of one lesson per week, at the same time every week.
3. Register and pay for your GETTING TO KNOW YOU (GTKY) Introductory Session.
*While we prefer that you register on our very secure online system using a debit or credit card, if you are uncomfortable providing that info before meeting us, you may register (for the GTKY introductory lesson only) with Paypal. All lessons after the introductory Getting to Know You session (GTKY) are pre-paid monthly, on the first day of the month, using your debit or credit card.
Please email our Sing Like a Star support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our support team at 404-790-1830 if you need assistance.
4. Confirm your GTKY by phone and by email.
Once you have submitted the online registration form and submitted payment to reserve the session, our support staff will contact you by phone within 24-48 hours with a proposed time for your GETTING TO KNOW YOU introductory session.
PHONE: Our staff will speak with you on the phone, to match your requested time with the closest available time in the teacher’s schedule. Since we are very booked, your first-choice teacher may not be available at your requested time. Our support staff will find an alternate time with the first-choice SLaS teacher or book you with another SLaS teacher who is available at your requested time. All our teachers are highly skilled.
EMAIL: Our support staff will send you a confirmation email with details and links to the location. Please respond to this email with “confirmed”. Check your spam/bulk mail folder for your confirmation email.
PHONE: You will receive a second call from our support staff a day or two before the GTKY introductory session, to go over policies and answer any questions you may have.
If you need to contact us immediately please phone 404-790-1830 or email email@example.com.
5. Read your emails!
We will be sending you informational emails about locations, how to do lessons online, practicing, and other important information. You will need to confirm your GTKY time by email.
Please email our Sing Like a Star support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support team at 404-790-1830 Monday-Friday, 10-6 pm EST.
For all questions about lessons at SLaS please visit this page: LINKS TO REVIEW BEFORE BOOKING
We look forward to helping you Sing Stronger…Sing Higher…and Sing like a Star!