To be accepted into the studio, you must first register for a professional evaluation and consultation with us. Click here to register for your CONSULTATION AND VOCAL EVALUATION. This is an introductory session where you will meet with Tricia Grey, MM, to have your singing or songwriting professionally evaluated, discuss your goals, and find a regular weekly spot in the schedule.
At Sing Like a Star Studios, you will learn to:
- Sing higher and stronger with NO vocal strain!
- Eliminate voice breaks!
- Sing well in the style of music YOU like- R & B, Gospel, Musical Theater, Rock, Country, Jazz!
- Sing riffs, runs and licks for R & B, Jazz, and Gospel stylings!
- Record in the studio!
- Write your own songs!
- Develop your performing skills and artistry and perform in professional showcases!
- Sing with the vocal technique used by today’s top recording artists and Broadway stars, including 130 Grammy and Tony Award winners!
- Sing with the vocal technique recommended by the music industry’s most successful producers-the technique recommended by the producers of American Idol, Glee, The X-Factor, Made, and The Voice!
- Sing like a Star!
Founded in Los Angeles by internationally renowned vocal instructor Tricia Grey, MM, Sing Like A Star Studios provides unparalleled training to aspiring and professional singers and songwriters in every musical genre. Sing Like A Star brings the world’s most sought after vocal instruction and voice lessons to the greater Atlanta area with in-person lessons at our two conveniently located studios (Marietta 30068 and Alpharetta 30004-30009), and to the world via skype, ichat and speakerphone distance lessons.
Sing Like A Star educates, prepares and inspires a wide-ranging clientele from all genres of music. Rock, Pop, Country, Jazz, R & B, Gospel, Contemporary Christian, and Musical Theatre singers develop the vocal skills at Sing Like A Star® studios that allow them to shine in their chosen musical style.
We work with all levels of ability from beginning to advanced levels.
We specialize in keeping the professional singer’s voice healthy and strong, without changing their unique sound and style!
This vocal method is the preferred training for hundreds of Grammy and Tony winners; it is the most sought after vocal technique in the music industry today. It is the vocal technique recommended by the producers of American Idol, The Voice, X- Factor, and Glee, along with many of the music industry’s most respected producers.
Sing Like A Star singers deliver effortless power, amazing vocal control, great high notes, and authentic vocal styling with total consistency- no wonder Sing Like A Star trained singers are at the forefront of today’s music industry. Sing Like a Star vocal training will help you to sing stronger, sing higher, and sing with total confidence- in any vocal style.
We also believe that songwriting is an essential component to success in today’s music business, and many students take a voice lesson, followed by a songwriting lesson every week.
But Sing Like A Star singing lessons are not just for aspiring professionals; anyone who loves to sing should consider vocal training. “At Sing Like a Star Studios, we can teach anyone to sing, if they are willing to practice” says owner Tricia Grey, MM. “Many people think that singing ability is something you either have or you don’t- but nothing could be further from the truth. I have had many students through the years who came to me with very little natural ability, but with tremendous drive, discipline, and work ethic, who now have professional careers!”
Consider vocal study at Sing Like A Star Studios if you are:
- A professional singer who would like to maintain vocal health for life, and improve your vocal technique without changing your unique sound.
- An actor/actress who would like to be a “triple threat”.
- A high school student who would like to get the lead in the musical, or make All-State.
- A singer who loves to sing popular music in today’s styles, rather than a teacher’s favorite style.
- Auditioning for colleges or professional musical theatre roles.
- A person with a “bucket list” who always wanted to sing.
- An aspiring Pop, Rock, Jazz, R and B, Gospel, or Country singer.
- A Musical Theatre singer wanting to make it on Broadway.
- A Contemporary Christian or church choir singer.
- An aspiring songwriter who wants to learn how to write hit songs.
- Anyone who loves to sing!
Whether you are a young singer, a professional, or just have a “bucket list”, Sing Like A Star vocal training and songwriting lessons will make your dreams come true!
In addition to the world’s best singing lessons and vocal instruction, we offer performance opportunities in a beautiful, 250 seat professional theater. Our Sing Like a Star Showcases enable students to combine their new vocal technique with performance skills, and they are great fun too!
We have two great studio locations for private study:
1. Marietta Studio (close to Atlanta): 320 High Meadow Drive, Marietta 30068- (Bordering Roswell) WINDY HILL EXIT FROM I-75
2. Alpharetta Studio: 365 Brady Place, Alpharetta 30009- HAYNES BRIDGE OR OLD MILTON EXIT FROM I-400
Or, you could save driving time by studying from home with skype, ichat, facetime, or speakerphone! Long-distance students have the option of taking phone lessons or internet video lessons via two-way computer cameras using skype or ichat. Speakerphone and facetime lessons are also available. Many students study using skype on their cell phones. Technology now makes it possible to have a voice lesson from anywhere in the world! Even local students often use these methods to save driving time.
Stars of Tomorrow finalists wow the crowd at Fox Theatre- Sing Like a Star student Meagan Sharp Takes First Place!
ATLANTA — The incredible voices of Georgia’s Stars of Tomorrow competition echoed through the halls of the Fox Theatre Sunday evening, but one voice in particular carried above the rest. Meagan Sharp, a sophomore at the University of Georgia, dazzled the crowd with her outstanding performance and was crowned the winner of Variety’s second annual vocal competition. “The level of talent was off the charts,” said Variety of Georgia Executive Director Chase Evangeline Andrews. “Each of the finalists gave stunning performances, and I’m sure the judges had a difficult time determining the winner of the evening.” Meagan’s flawless renditions of Shirley Jones’ “If I Loved You” and Bach – Gounod’s “Ave Maria” stole the show.
“Thank you Miss Tricia- your training gave me power and confidence!”-Meagan Sharp
“Tricia Grey is an incredible teacher. She has given me a strong, powerful voice with great high notes. She knows how to build voices, and she understands the science of vocal production. If you want a teacher who can “do it” as well as “teach it”, a professional who will get you there fast, call Tricia Grey. You’re just wasting your time and money anywhere else! Tricia is the reason I am a recording artist today.” – Chantal Roberts, recording artist
“Tricia is not only great with professional level singers-she knows how to get the best out of younger singers too. My daughter had a “typical child’s” voice when she started with Tricia at age 9 and now she is a powerhouse- singing professionally, doing gigs all around Atlanta, and learning to write her own songs. She even has a record deal in Nashville, thanks to Tricia Grey. We will be with her for life!” – Sandy Jacobs, mother
“Tricia Grey works miracles with voices! She is the BEST in the business!” – The Producers of MTV’s show “Made”
“Tricia I can hardly imagine a vocal technique teacher more eminently qualified to teach singing than you!” – Seth Riggs, author of Singing for the Stars and creator of the SLS vocal method
* All the images on this website are of Sing Like a Star students in performances
*FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AT: http://www.facebook.com/SingLikeaStarStudios
You may receive future emails from singlikeastar.com after submitting this form.Sitemap For your convenience, Sing Like a Star with Tricia Grey covers the following areas for singing lessons: Marietta, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Duluth, Dunwoody, Roswell, Norcross, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Lawrenceville, Suwannee, Buckhead, and Kennesaw.